... and make it easier for customers to buy
Youcan DIY Public Relations is a hands-on workbook series designed to help small businesses, nonprofits and startups build communications that help them sell.
Communications drive success
- Clearly communicate your product or service offering and sell more successfully
- Clearly communicate what’s unique about your company to build a positive reputation…and people buy from those they trust.
- Internalize your mission and embrace your vision for effective teams.
This is all part of public relations. And PR, at its core, is the art of creating, building and managing a reputation. You can’t build a reputation unless your messaging is clear.
Youcan do this!
We’re developing a series of workbooks that will help you drive better communications, cost effectively. Each is a compelling, fill-in-the-blank approach to helping you DIY business communications.
What you get in Youcan DIY Public Relations Messaging Your Business:
- An understanding of messaging--what it is and why it’s important
- Finding and communicating your corporate ‘self’
- Develop powerful mission and vision statements
- Hone an elevator pitch that makes them want more
- Craft a multipurpose 50-word description
- Marketing messaging--the value proposition and buyer persona
- And a thought-provoking exercise to help you drill down on your audience
Coaching you to a reputation that sells
This is the first of our series of workbooks. But we never leave you high and dry. Contact us about how we can help you with ongoing questions.
Contact us and we’ll be glad to find the right fit for your needs
Download a worksheet
Get a freebie! A sample from the book is yours. Just fill out this form and we’ll send you a worksheet on developing your elevator pitch:
Youcan do this! But sometimes you need a little help
You don’t have to go it alone.
We’re here to coach you along. Whether you just need someone to bounce things off of, or if you need help getting down to the strategy and execution, you can rely on our team of experts.
Plans include in-person and virtual options: pricing is for up to four people.Call for additional options.
Weekly 45 minute video conference meeting: $ 500.00/mo
A single 1-hour meeting: $ 200.00
2-hour block: $ 350.00
Workshops: workshops are offered on each of our book topics. Additional books are offered at ½ the cost for attendees if purchased by the day of the workshop.
½ day workshop + 4 e-books $ 400.00
Full day workshop + 8 e-books $ 800.00
Need something customized? No problem. Just give us a call at 910-218-8515 or email email@example.com
About The Author
Ann Revell-Pechar is a storyteller, positioning products and companies to their greatest reputation. She guides brands that span from non-profits to tech giants, innovators and venture capitalists. Over the past several decades, she has introduced to market more than 250 products worldwide.
She currently guides FluentPR, a Wilmington, NC-based communications firm. She has a Master of Public Administration from SUNY Brockport and a BA in Theatre from Seattle Pacific University. Maybe that explains why she loves public speaking, writing, and impacting economic development through communications.